myUNISA is an on-line Student Information and Learning Management Portal created for students of the University of South Africa. All students who are admitted into the University that offers various courses must get a UNISA Login email with their username and Password.
The University of South Africa – myUNISA login allows you to access your account, sign up for classes, assignments, and access students’ email addresses. UNISA Students myUNISA Email Login Portal.
Additionally, students need to log in to their myLife account to access all information regarding academics and activities like on-line registration of courses, examination results, published assignments schedule, timetable and calendar through the UNISA Email address.
How do I Register & Claim UNISA Login Online
The to make sure you have a UNISA login as a brand-new student.
- Go to this site to access the UNISA Student Portal.
- Go to click on the “Claim Unisa Login” button in the upper-right of the screen.
- Input your Student Number into the search box.
Note: Student number can be located within your acceptance letter or admission form.
- Tap to Continue
- Enter your personal information in the form. You’ll require the South African ID number or Foreign ID/Passport number for this section.
- Go through the Conditions and Terms, Check the boxes, then click Accept
Voilà! You’re in. You’ll be able to see that you’ll receive a password for your first login that you can alter anytime you like.
- This is the password you use for you to gain access to both your myUnisa account and MyLife, your email address.
- You will also get you have a UNISA email, that you’ll use throughout your stay in University of South Africa – UNISA. University of South Africa – UNISA
How to Login myUNISA
To log into your account at myUNISA,
- Navigate to unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa.
- Fill in the details of your user name as well as your Password
- Click ‘Login’ to gain access to your admin dashboard
Login UNISA myLife Email
All UNISA students must have an account on myLife in order to receive academic information. It is open for free via the UNISA Student Portal.
UNISA student email address appears like this.
To login to your myLife account email,
- Go to unisa.ac.za.
- Input your Student Number.
- Tap to Continue
- Log in to the password
- Click ‘Login’.
If you’re a student who’s new, and you’re not sure how to start, sign up for an account with myLife by following these steps. It could take up to 24 hours following signing up before your myLife email will be in use.
Change your UNISA Password
Make sure to change your password. Follow these steps if your myLife email account isn’t working for more than 24hrs after you have registered.
- Log in into my UNISA account.
- Navigate to My Administrator.
- Click change password”and follow the instructions.
Be sure to make sure you keep the Life UNISA account credentials safe. You’ll need them to complete UNISA online registration for courses and the submission of assignments.
About UNISA (University of South Australia)
The University of South Australia (Unisa) is a publicly-funded research university located in South Australia. Australian state South Australia. It is one of the founding members of the Australian Technology Network of universities and is the biggest institution within South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.
The university was established with its present structure in 1991 following the union between South Australian Institute of Technology and the South Australian Institute of Technology and the South Australian College of Advanced Education The legislation to create and name the university as the University of South Australia was initiated by the Hon.
Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education. In the university’s Act the university’s original purpose was to protect, develop and disseminate knowledge via the teaching, research, and consulting, and to offer education programs that enhance the rich cultural life of the larger community.
Telephone Number: +61 88302 611
Enrollment: 32,000 (2015)
Vice-chancellor David Lloyd
David Lloyd, President David Lloyd